Business Coaching refines the knowledge of business owners and managers through workshops, training and one-on-one coaching support, working within the business using a 'hands on' approach to the task of analysis, advice, or task facilitation.
The coaching service will enhance the business owner's and manager's skill-set, having significant advantages to the entire business by:
- Identifying where to become more effective/efficient, eliminating losses and improving business profitability.
- Identifying and implementing a restructuring process.
- Applying simple tools to identify any weak areas, be it functional or people.
- Managing conflict resolution with employees and identifying underlying employment issues.
- Applying operational or behavioural changes.
- Simple tools to assess the market environment and market positioning.
- Simple tools to assess the level of product/service differentiation in the market.
- Due diligence and other key components of an acquisition and merger, ensuring a smooth transition.
Every business has its own footprint to journey and when gaps appear to be barriers, it can be beneficial to seek professional support to assist reduce any barriers.
- Please view our "Courses we provide" page for a list of our most common courses and workshops.
- Active BSS is a registered NZTE voucher scheme service provider, with the scheme offering a discount to all business entities under the 50 employee threshold.