Original generation time 1.2988 seconds.
Cache Loaded in: 0.0242 seconds.
- All business entities are expected to identify and reduce the risk of all hazards in the work place
- Not all hazards are easily identified.
- Staff need to be trained to be able to identify many hazards and measure the risk to employees.
- It’s not always easy to find the best solution.
- Some solutions may create further hazards or be obstructive to the operation.
- Hazards can also be caused through learnt behaviours and bad operating practices passed on from one employee to the next.
- Safety devices are sometimes ignored.
- Correct processes may not be used.
- Tidiness of the workplace and the correct placement of equipment may be ignored.