Sales relationships and customer services
Customer relationships are important in every business, as they can make the difference to being successful, or not. Not all sales people are naturally good with customer interaction such as:
- Technically great sales people that are not so good with relationships.
- Sales people that may have a personality clash with a customer.
- New or young sales people that may be too abrupt.
- Retail and hospitality employees that may not have been trained in customer relations.
- Service people that interact with customers on a regular basis.