Mentoring - Giving advice to a business owners and managers on subjects within the business.
- A free service supplied by Active BSS and is discretionary on a case by case basis.
- Active BSS has a policy of donating 5% of the company's time to mentoring SME's (a business with less than 50 employees)
- Active BSS director (Noel) is registered as a business mentor with Business Mentors NZ.
- The mentoring service supplies advice to business owner's and manager's, of options that may assist their business in moving forward such as:
- Becoming more effective/efficient, eliminating losses, or improving profitability.
- An overview of the restructuring process for the business.
- Identifying weak areas in the business?
- Conflict resolution with employees and various employment issues.
- Making operational or behavioural changes.
- Assessing the market environment and where the business is positioned.
- Product/service differentiation in the market.
- Acquisition and merger components.
Active BSS offers mentoring on a case-by-case basis in a way that is most suited to the business, as every business has its own footprint to journey through.